Saturday, February 26, 2005

We are LSBC76!

Years passed and we're now forty-somethings. Lost years and distance had form barriers of us knowing each other better.
What has become of this person?
Where is he now?
Oh, I heard that of this person!
Oh, by the way do you know where so and so is?
Can I have his contact?
I thought of visiting this country, do you know of our schoolmate that I heard is there now?
Say, do you know of any of our friends in ths particular industry? I'm looking for someone to work with.
Have you heard yourself asking questions like these? I'm sure most of us did at one time or another. While we had since have new friends and families of our own, how often had we wonder where our former buddies are and also the means to get in touch with them. Well, here's now an opportunity to do so. I've created this site solely for the purpose of keeping track of the whereabouts of our buddies. Please forward the contact details (including recent pictures of our buddies) for posting on this site. For privacy purpose, we would also respect the wishes of those who do not wish their details to be published. Over to you folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma
mesothelioma